View Clover PHP on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin allows you to capture code coverage reports from PHPUnit. For more information on how to set up PHP projects with Jenkins have a look at the Template for Jenkins Jobs for PHP Projects.
You have to use "--coverage-clover" option to generate clover style coverage report.
The following setting is for Phing.
Or use phpunit task with clover style formatter.
- the location of clover xml(required).
- the location of clover html report (optional).
0.4 (6 Apr, 2015)
- support variables for configuration.
- option to generate clover report regardless of build (JENKINS-21046).
- The CloverPHP red/green coverage bar is too wide (JENKINS-25717).
0.3.3 (21 Mar, 2013)
- added message if clover xml is incompatible with clover style (JENKINS-17037).
- Conflict with standard clover plugin (JENKINS-15626).
0.3.2 (21 Oct, 2011)
- NPE when Clover HTML report directory is not defined (JENKINS-11408).
- Fixed breadcrumb.
- Fixed IE6 rendering.
0.3.1 (27 July, 2011)
- roll back the dependency to Jenkins 1.409 for 1.409.x LTS releases.(Comment).
- Report page rendering performance boost (pull request).
0.3 (3 Jun, 2011)
- Support FreeStyle and Matrix projects only.
- NPE in Clover PHP Plugin when XML config is empty (JENKINS-9821).
- save clover.xml and html report in builds/XX/cloverphp directory.
0.2 (28 May, 2011)
- Fixed a path when built on slave.
- Added breadcrumb.
- Added test classes.
- fixed configuration page.
0.1 (16 May, 2011)
- First release