View Windows Azure Storage on the plugin site for more information.
A plugin for uploading build artifacts to, or downloading build dependencies from, Microsoft Azure Blob storage.
Version 0.3.2 highlights
1. Storage account key has been made.
2. Adding the capability to use managed artifacts the same way the built in manage artifacts plugin uses, a use case for artifacts can be downloading a known good build or an artifact from an upstream build.
Artifacts can be downloaded from previous builds. Supported list of actions are in the following screenshot
3. Links on the project page (to download) has been fixed. This now allows easier access to download artifacts from Jenkins.
4. Speed up downloads. Due to having managed artifacts the plugin no longer needs to search the entire container for the correct blobs when using managed artifacts
5. Changes are now inline with Jenkins API, updated Azure Java SDK and provides improved output to Jenkins REST API.