View GitHub Organization Folder on the plugin site for more information.
Pipeline-as-Code support for a whole GitHub organization. Scans all the branches & repositories in GitHub organization and build them via Jenkins pipelines automatically
To determine the branch being built - use the environment variable
BRANCH_NAME - e.g.
Version 1.6-beta-1 (Dec 16, 2016)
- Available from the experimental update center
- Tombstone release that will migrate configuration and data from previous releases of the plugin.
- Once you have upgraded to this plugin, you can safely uninstall this plugin after a full re-index of all org folders and multi-branch projects.
- There will be one more release of this plugin, i.e. a tombstone for the regular update center
Version 1.5 (Sep 07, 2016)
- JENKINS-31155 Added a dynamic external library loader matching
Version 1.4 (Jul 28, 2016)
- JENKINS-34692 Incorrect link for pull requests.
- Unconfirmed failure to clean up some state after an exception.
Version 1.3 (Apr 18, 2016)
- Upgraded the main dependencies:
Version 1.2 (Mar 14, 2016)
NullPointerExceptionwhen configuring an organization folder.
- Now requires Jenkins core 1.642.1 or newer, since its Pipeline 1.15 dependency was already doing the same.
Version 1.1 (Mar 10, 2016)
- Updated the dependency to refer to a released version
Version 1.0 (Mar 8, 2016)
- First release