Dingding Notification Plugin Intro
No information for the plugin 'dingding-notifications-plugin' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
Allows users to send build notifications via Dingding-钉钉
- Dingding Notification Plugin
Dingding notification plugin is a simply config plugin, it can notify to your specified dingding group the build job status including:start build\build success\build failed.
1. Fork it
2. Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
3. Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
4. Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
5. Create new Pull Request
6. Dev build
mvn package --settings=./settings.xml
1. create a Dingding robot in Dingding side
Dingding -> ... config -> new robot
choose the 'custom robot'
save the access token
2. Config Jenkins
After you installed the plugin, each job can add a post build step, choose 'dingding notification config'
input the access token in previous step, and please input the Jenkins URL
because plugin don't know where is your jenkins, if you wanna the notification can link directly to your build, please make sure the URL is the Jenkins ROOT url.