View Docker Pipeline on the plugin site for more information.
Allows to build and use Docker containers from pipelines.
See the user guide for all details.
Open JIRA issues
Version 1.9 (Oct 05, 2016)
- Failure to pass
Image.insidewhen an agent was run in a container using
- JENKINS-37769 As-yet-undiagnosed issue with
stopmeant that cleanup from
Image.insidewas delayed for ten seconds.
- JENKINS-38018 When
withRegistrysucceeds, print a message saying where credentials were stored. When credentials are not found, abort rather than silently continuing.
withToolwas not honored by
Version 1.8 (Sep 07, 2016)
- JENKINS-37987 Allow
Image.insideto work with images like
mavenwhich specify an
- JENKINS-36332 Allow a
commandargument to be passed to
- Improved detection of containerized Jenkins instances from 1.5.
- Avoid blocking log output when running
dockercommands to compute fingerprints.
Version 1.7 (Jul 26, 2016)
Requires a newer Jenkins baseline and Pipeline dependencies.
- JENKINS-36214 Use a workspace-specific temporary directory to write
Docker.buildmay now take arbitrary arguments, not merely an alternate base directory.
- JENKINS-31225 More portable way of determining when commands need to be wrapped in an implicit
Version 1.6 (Jul 01, 2016)
- Fix error in 1.5 when not run on Linux.
Version 1.5 (Jun 30, 2016)
- Work correctly out of the box when Jenkins itself is running inside a Docker container. Demo also updated to exercise this mode.
- JENKINS-33510 Not solved, but at least print a warning to the build log that
Image.insidedoes not work.
- JENKINS-33063 Allow a command to be passed to
- Added a
Version 1.4 (Mar 03, 2016)
- JENKINS-27152 Mount temporary directories now used by several other plugins in addition to the workspace when using
- Handle recent deprecation of
docker tag --force.
Version 1.3 (Feb 05, 2016)
- No functional change, just following rename from Workflow to Pipeline.
Version 1.2 (Aug 04 2015)
- JENKINS-28611 Honor
DOCKER_HOSTand similar environment variables from the slave machine when running
Version 1.1 (Jul 28 2015)
- JENKINS-28612 Date parsing issue with some Docker clients.
Version 1.0 (Jun 03 2015)
- First release