View Pipeline: Declarative on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Declarative Jenkins Pipelines
This plugin requires Jenkins 2.7.1 or later
More Information at the GitHub Wiki
More information is available at the GitHub Wiki.
Version 0.5 (unreleased)
Version 0.4 (Oct 11, 2016)
- 0.3 was inadvertently built with Java 8 - so a new release is needed.
- JENKINS-37824 - Support for job properties, triggers and build parameters.
Version 0.3 (Oct 10, 2016)
- JENKINS-38818 - Correctly escape string constants when generating groovy from AST
- JENKINS-38564 - API to convert json step blob to step syntax (and back) - one step at a time
- JENKINS-37788 - Use
- JENKINS-38426 - Allow non-literal expressions for environment variable values.
- JENKINS-38242 - Allow specifying arguments for Docker.
- JENKINS-38152 - Expose the execution model on the
- JENKINS-37932 - Add
agent anyto replace
- JENKINS-38097 - Execute empty named stages for any planned stages after a stage fails so that execution model and actual execution match up.
Version 0.2 (Sept 8, 2016)
- JENKINS-37897 - switch to block-scoped stages and add synthetic stages for notifications and postBuild.
- JENKINS-37828 - Properly reject mixes of
paralleland other steps.
- JENKINS-37928 - Properly detect sections without values.
- JENKINS-38047 - Allow multiple unnamed parameters in declarative subset.
Version 0.1 (Aug 30, 2016)
- Initial beta release. Functional but limited.