View Pipeline: Declarative on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Declarative Jenkins Pipelines
This plugin requires Jenkins 2.7.1 or later
More Information at the GitHub Wiki
More information is available at the GitHub Wiki.
Version 0.4 (Oct 11, 2016)
- 0.3 was inadvertently built with Java 8 - so a new release is needed.
- JENKINS-37824 - Support for job properties, triggers and build parameters.
Version 0.3 (Oct 10, 2016)
- JENKINS-38818 - Correctly escape string constants when generating groovy from AST
- JENKINS-38564 - API to convert json step blob to step syntax (and back) - one step at a time
- JENKINS-37788 - Use
- JENKINS-38426 - Allow non-literal expressions for environment variable values.
- JENKINS-38242 - Allow specifying arguments for Docker.
- JENKINS-38152 - Expose the execution model on the
- JENKINS-37932 - Add
agent anyto replace
- JENKINS-38097 - Execute empty named stages for any planned stages after a stage fails so that execution model and actual execution match up.
Version 0.2 (Sept 8, 2016)
- JENKINS-37897 - switch to block-scoped stages and add synthetic stages for notifications and postBuild.
- JENKINS-37828 - Properly reject mixes of
paralleland other steps.
- JENKINS-37928 - Properly detect sections without values.
- JENKINS-38047 - Allow multiple unnamed parameters in declarative subset.
Version 0.1 (Aug 30, 2016)
- Initial beta release. Functional but limited.