No information for the plugin 'automature-reporter' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This Plugin provides an interface to connect to Zermatt server and report test execution details.
- Navigate to Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins
- Click Advanced tab
- Upload automature-reporter.hpi file
- Navigate to Manage Jenkins > Configure System > Automature Plugin
- Zermatt URL
- User Name
- Provide your Zermatt Username
- The user must exist in Zermatt
- Provide your Zermatt Password
- Test Connection
- Click on Test Connection to verify if the connection is established*.* On successful connection, the following message will be shown. See the figure below.
After successfully connecting to Zermatt server, create a job and configure Automature Jenkins Plugin for reporting.
- Click on New Item. See the figure below.
- Enter an item name*.* See the figure below.
- Select Freestyle project. Click OK. See the figure below.
Job created. For example:
DemoJob created as shown in the figure below.
- Provide a TestPlan name where a TestCycle will be created and TestCases are reported. The value of this field must contain a fully qualified TestPlan name preceded by Product name and separated by a dot(.).
- Provide name of the test execution report path (in XML format).
Version 1.0.1 (Sept 30, 2016)
- First release, split off from the core.