No information for the plugin 'automature-reporter' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This Plugin provides an API to connect to Automature server and report test execution details.
- Navigate to Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins
- Click Advanced tab
- Upload automature-reporter.hpi file
- Navigate to Manage Jenkins > Configure System > Automature Plugin
- Provide address, UserName, Password of Zermatt rest service.
- The Test Connection button is provided to check whether a connection is established using the given credentials
- Select Invoke Automature Reporting to add a build step using AutomaturePlugin.
- Provide a TestPlan name where a TestCycle will be created and TestCases are reported. The value of this field must contain a fully qualified TestPlan name preceded by Product name and separated by a dot(.).
- Provide name of the test execution report path (in XML format).
Version 1.0.1 (Sept 30, 2016)
- First release, split off from the core.