View Pipeline: Declarative on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Declarative Jenkins Pipelines
This plugin requires Jenkins 2.7.1 or later
More Information at the GitHub Wiki
More information is available at the GitHub Wiki.
Version 0.3 (unreleased)
- JENKINS-37932 - Add
agent anyto replace
- JENKINS-38097 - Execute empty named stages for any planned stages after a stage fails so that execution model and actual execution match up.
Version 0.2 (Sept 8, 2016)
- JENKINS-37897 - switch to block-scoped stages and add synthetic stages for notifications and postBuild.
- JENKINS-37828 - Properly reject mixes of
paralleland other steps.
- JENKINS-37928 - Properly detect sections without values.
- JENKINS-38047 - Allow multiple unnamed parameters in declarative subset.
Version 0.1 (Aug 30, 2016)
- Initial beta release. Functional but limited.