Adds Pipeline steps to check out or update working sources from various SCMs (version control).
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
2.9 (Jun 7, 2019)
- Fix: Use
rw-r--r--(0644) permissions for changelog files on Posix systems as in version 2.7 and earlier of this plugin rather than
rw------- (0600)as used in version 2.8 to avoid potential issues related to backups and similar scenarios. (PR 34)
2.8 (Jun 5, 2019)
- Fix: Prevent SAXParseException from being thrown when using the
checkoutstep in parallel blocks. (JENKINS-34313)
2.7 (Oct 1, 2018)
- Fix: Prevent ConcurrentModificationException when using the
checkoutstep in parallel blocks. (JENKINS-47201)
- Improvement: Change the display name of the
checkoutstep from "General SCM" to "Check out from version control".
- Improvement: Add documentation for specific variables returned by the
checkoutstep based on the installed set of plugins. (JENKINS-26100)
2.6 (Jun 20, 2017)
checkoutstep now returns a
Mapof environment variables set by the SCM in legacy Freestyle jobs, such as
2.5 (Jun 16, 2017)
- No user-facing changes.
2.4 (Feb 27, 2017)
- No user-facing changes, only test infrastructure.
2.3 (Nov 10, 2016)
- No user-facing changes, only internal metadata.