A plugin to send a summarised cucumber report to a slack channel.
Jenkins Pipeline Usage
Use within a node block as the example below shows:
stage 'Cucumber Reports'
// process cucumber reports
step([$class: 'CucumberReportPublisher', jsonReportDirectory: 'target/', fileIncludePattern: '*.json'])
// send report to slack
cucumberSendSlack: channel: 'test-results-channel', json: 'target/test-results.json'
Version 0.8.2 (4th July 2016)
- Added ability to add custom text a message
Version 0.8.1 (4th July 2016)
- Fixed issue with link generation in slack message
Version 0.8 (3th July 2016)
- Added Jenkins Pipeline Support
Version 0.7 (17th Dec 2015)
- Added Build Step & Post Build Notifiers
- Added Global Config Validation
- Implemented common service for sending notifications
Version 0.6.1 (17th Dec 2015)
- Fixed invalid check for configuration
Version 0.6 (16th Dec 2015)
- Correctly reading json report file from the workspace directory
Version 0.4 (15th Dec 2015)