Sample usage of generated Release Notes:
JIRA Permissions required
Make sure that the JIRA user used by Jenkins has enough permissions to execute its actions. You can do that via JIRA Permission Helper tool.
- For creating JIRA issues, the user has to be able to Create Issues in the specified project
- If you additionally enter assignee or component field values, make sure that:
- both of the fields are assigned to the corresponding JIRA Screen
- the JIRA user is Assignable in the project
- the Jenkins JIRA user can Assign issues
Use to disable resolving user email from JIRA usernames. Currently there is no option for this in UI.
- Check also the Marvelution Jira Hudson Integration which provides a two-way solution Hudson->JIRA and JIRA->Hudson
- Hudson integration for JIRA adds Hudson information to JIRA.
- The Subversion JIRA plugin also allows recording of scm changes to JIRA issues (for other SCMs there are similar plugins)
Version 2.1 (
- Bumped Jenkins Core to LTS v. 1.609.2
- Removed maven plugin dependency
- Added mailer plugin dependency
Version 2.0.3 (2015-10-26)
Version 2.0.2 (2015-09-15)