- 1.2.0 – add JobName to output log file name. Change log file naming convention.
- 1.1.1 – add environment variables expansion for "Submit z/OS job" build step. Add loggers.
- 1.1.0 – add MaxCC papameter to 'Submit z/OS job' build step (see JENKINS-29214)
- 1.0.4 – add support for 'RC unknown'
- 1.0.3 – fix for JENKINS-29173
Additionally, you can make Jenkins CI wait for the job's completion. It will make Jankins CI save the joblog named
Job_Name - [CC] (LPAR - JES_Job_ID) Jenkins_Project_name] LPAR - JESJobID [CC]Build_ID.log
If you want, you also may limit the time Jenkins waits for the job completion and add MaxCC (so that job which finished with CC=4 will be considered to be OK).
'Delete job log from Spool' allows Jenkins to delete the held job output upon job completion.