Logistical issues may prevent us from delivering, in this case we'll need to work something out (e.g. handing over the gift at an event).
As of February 2018, Cafepress only ships to the following countries: AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, GUERNSEY, IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, ISRAEL, ITALY, JAPAN, JERSEY, LUXEMBOURG, MONACO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PORTUGAL, PUERTO RICO, SINGAPORE, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, UNITED STATES
- The security issue must be reported to us on our private tracker (Jira project SECURITY), and not be published elsewhere before a fix (and advisory, if applicable) has been released.
- Plugin only: The affected plugin repository must be hosted by the Jenkins project, i.e. jenkinsci GitHub organization or svn.jenkins-ci.org.
- Plugin only: The affected plugin is actually distributed from the Jenkins update site at the time the issue was reported, and not excluded from distribution for any reason.
- The security issue is accepted as a vulnerability, and neither rejected nor considered hardening.
- The security issue is not yet known to the team or plugin maintainers.
- The security issue has been fixed and the fix has been released.