- More logging and information in general for better debugging and understanding why builds fail. Part of feature implementation and re-factoring for JENKINS-27690, JENKINS-28590
- Output to build console is extended and streamlines between the two different integration strategies (JENKINS-28590)
- JENKINS-28590: Author of the integration commit is the author of the last commit on the development branch (instead of always the build user).
- JENKINS-28596: It is possible for the accumulated to use a custom integration branch, a bug was fixed in this area.
- Test were written to check commit message with quotes will not fail integration ( JENKINS-27662). There are still issue though, reported in unfixed issue JENKINS-28640
- Changed test strategy toward static git repositories, that are added as test resources for the functional tests
- JENKINS-27697: Improvements around releasing files for test repositories, so functional tests for the plugin will also run on Windows
- JENKINS-29369: Changed accumulated commit message date strings to be English locale. (Not fixed is that timezone still local - see JENKINS-29377 and discussion here: https://trello.com/c/aY5d8Sxd/130-jenkins-29377-date-formatting-should-be-utc-in-accumulated-msg)
- JENKINS-28640: Quotationmarks in commit message is replaced with single plings, as using quotationmarks lead to merge failure as they were not escaped properly.