- For more background information and a discussion on the different merge strategies available please read the blog post at the JOSRA: Pretested Integration Plugin.
- For a Paper on how to implement at complete flow of automated continuous delivery - including pretested integration read the white paper: CoDe:U Git Flow - a Continuous Delivery Approach (PDF) or blog post: An Automated Git Branching Flow
- To follow the roadmap for this plugin see the Trello board.
- Developer oriented documentation is found in the repository readme.
Limitations, requirements and dependencies
- The plugin only supports the Jenkins Freestyle project (not Maven or Multi-configuration aka. Matrix). In other project types than the Freestyle, the UI of Pretested Integration will not show up.
- Git 1.9.x must be installed and available on the Jenkins build executor in command line. On Windows we depend on git commands to be available in the Windows command shell (not Git Bash, nor Cygwin).
- Git configuration dependencies: the user account of the Jenkins build executor must be available to push to your integration repository. This typically means that you have to use either http- or ssh-credentials configured for the user account running the Jenkins slave.
Support and contact
Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a request or question regarding the plugin.