This plugin allows you to keep track of which plugins have been installed and how many projects are using them.
You can find it under
<jenkins_url>/plugin-stats or reach it via links in the sidepanel of the main page
You can also expand those Job List.
- List Installed plugins and how many Jobs are using them.
- Percentage of usage.
- List Jenkins jobs with those installed plugins.
- Support Multi-Branch Project Plugin|../../../../../../../../../display/JENKINS/Multi-Branch+Project+Plugin||\
- Support Maven Project Plugin|../../../../../../../../../display/JENKINS/Maven+Project+Plugin||\
Planned upcoming features
- Support Properties plugins.
- Disable plugins.
- Classify what kind of plugins are based on: Builders, Wrappers, Properties, Actions, Publishers, SCM and the above plugins.
Jenkins version 1.554.1 or newer is required.
- Initial release