IBM z/OS Connector is a plugin which lets you connect your Jenkins to z/OS.
This plugin provides its functions via FTP connection to IBM z/OS LPAR. You can configure your SCLM project on z/OS and then check for the changes via Jenkins.
- Submission of user JCL job (with optional log collected upon finish)
- Introduction of SCLM as SCM for your projects allowing to ceckout SCLM changes
- The ability to build SCLM projects currently can be performed only via 'Submit zOS Job' build action
Kindly back up your JCL texts before upgrading to version 2.0.0.
Job Name must be configured accordingly to your FTP server configuration:
- Logout of the FTP server as soon as single request is performed.
This will result in increased number of connect → login → logout → disconnect sequences, but should also make plugin more stable.
- Environment variables are once again expanded before job submission (JENKINS-55609)
- Fix false positive error message if not waiting on job completion (JENKINS-54574)
- Use credentials instead of username-password pair
- Use text file with JCL code instead of plaintext field (if you need to track SCLM in the same job - consider using Multiple SCMs plugin)
- Option to print JES job log
- Update failure logic for slow JES initiators
- Use Jenkins 2+
- Add notification about incompatibility since 1.2.4.
- Provide different messages into the build log based on the job completion code (JENKINS-31837)
- JESINTERFACELEVEL=1 output changes and configuration corrections.
- JESINTERFACELEVEL=1 support.
- Dummy release
- Add initial wait before listing jobs in JES (JENKINS-31757)
- Add error message if job is not listed while waiting for its execution to end (possible problem with JESINTERFACELEVEL=1).
- Add JobName to output log file name. Change log file naming convention.
- Add environment variables expansion for "Submit z/OS job" build step. Add loggers.
- Add MaxCC papameter to 'Submit z/OS job' build step (JENKINS-29214)
- Add support for 'RC unknown'.
- Fix for JENKINS-29173.