- New feature: Since TestComplete version 14.20, you can assign tags to scripts, keyword tests, BDD feature files and scenarios. Now, the plugin allows you to run tests by specifying tags or tag expressions.
- New feature: Support for the new test log format introduced in TestComplete version 14.1.
- New feature: Support for TestComplete 14 and TestExecute 14.
- Fixed: It was impossible to run TestComplete tests on multiple Jenkins nodes concurrently by using pipelines.
- Fixed: When running TestComplete tests using pipelines, the test results could incorrectly show the names of Jenkins nodes where the tests were run.