A SmartBear plugin for running TestComplete tests from Jenkins.
The plugin provides a build step that lets you include your TestComplete tests in your Jenkins freestyle jobs and Pipelines. In addition, the plugin keeps a list of test runs and lets you view test results directly from Jenkins.
- TestComplete or TestExecute is installed on them.
- The required browsers and applications are installed on the nodes.
- TestComplete project files are copied to your node workspace.
- The required test data files and other helper files reside on the nodes.
- If you have a desktop tested application, make sure the application is installed on the nodes before running TestComplete tests.
To copy files to the nodes, you can, for example, use the Folder Copy operation of the the File Operations pluginPlugin.( File Operations Plugin)
- Freestyle Jobs
- View Test Results
- New feature: Since TestComplete version 14.20, you can assign tags to scripts, keyword tests, BDD feature files and scenarios. Now, the plugin allows you to run tests by specifying tags or tag expressions.
- New feature: Support for the new test log format introduced in TestComplete version 14.1.
- New feature: Support for TestComplete 14 and TestExecute 14.
- Fixed: It was impossible to run TestComplete tests on multiple Jenkins nodes concurrently by using pipelines.
- Fixed: When running TestComplete tests using pipelines, the test results could incorrectly show the names of Jenkins nodes where the tests were run.
- New feature: Added support for Pipeline.