This plugin lets you search keywords in the files you specified and use that to downgrade a "successful" build to be unstable or a failure.
The search is always performed, even on builds which returned a non-zero exit status, but the reclassification only applies to builds which returned an overall exit status of zero.
Version 1.10 (Jan 31, 2014)
- No longer blocking concurrent builds. (JENKINS-17507)
- Cleaner config UI using help buttons
- Japanese translation
Version 1.9 (Feb 13, 2011)
- Update link in help
Version 1.8 (Feb 6, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 1.7 (May 4, 2009)
- Fixed a file handle leak (JENKINS-3613)
Version 1.6 (Nov 6, 2008)
- Modified to work with all job types, including Maven2 jobs.
- Added "Unstable if found" configuration option. Use this option to set build unstable instead of failing the build. Default is off (previous behavior).