This is a Jenkins plugin which lets you login log in to Jenkins with your Google account. Also allows you to restrict access to accounts in a given Google Apps domain.
Instructions to create the Client ID and Secret:
- Login to the Google Developers Console
- Create a new project
- Under APIs & Auth -> Credentials, Create a new Client ID
- The application type should be "Web Application"
- The authorized redirect URLs should contain JENKINS_ROOT_URL/securityRealm/finishLogin
- Enter the created Client Id and secret in the Security Realm Configuration (Manage Jenkins → Configure Global Security → Security Realm (Login With Google))
Version 1.3.1 (April 16th, 2018)
Version 1.3 (November 21st, 2016)
- Feature: Allow multiple domains separated by comma (pull #3)
- Fix: JENKINS-37749 - Disable autocomplete on clientId and clientSecret
- Fix: JENKINS-33286 - Redirect to a logged out page
Version 1.2.1 (November 2nd, 2015)
- Fix: JENKINS-30965 - Error when browsing user configuration page.
Version 1.2 (October 12, 2015)
- Fix: SECURITY-208 - CVE-2015-5298 - The Google Login Plugin (versions 1.0 and 1.1) allows malicious anonymous users to authenticate successfully against Jenkins instances that are supposed to be locked down to a particular Google Apps domain through client-side request modification.
Refer to the README in the plugin repository
Refer to the CHANGELOG in the plugin repository
Can be found HERE