This plugin allows you to publish scoverage results in Jenkins as a trend graph.
- Enable "Publish Scoverage Report" in Post-build Actions.
- Specify the location where the scoverage.xml report is generated (e.g. target/scala-2.10/scoverage-report, scoverage.xml).
step([$class: 'ScoveragePublisher', reportDir: 'target/scala-2.11/scoverage-report', reportFile: 'scoverage.xml'])
v1.4.0 (Dec 19, 2018)
- Fix ScoverageBuildAction for Jenkins 2.150.1+
v1.3.3 (July 5, 2017)
- Fix path regex on Windows.
v1.3.2 (Mar 10, 2017)
- Fix HTML table alignment when coverage is close to even 100%.
v1.3.1 (Oct 3, 2016)
- Fix path handling on Windows.
v1.3.0 (Nov 1, 2015)
- Expose data to list view.
- Jenkins version is updated to 1.609.1.
v1.2.2 (Sep 24, 2015)
- Fix duplicate charts.
v1.2.1 (Sep 6, 2015)
- Fix remote reports.
- Jenkins version is updated to 1.596.2.
v1.2.0 (Jul 4, 2015)
- Support workflow plugin.
- Jenkins version is updated to 1.580.1.
v1.1.2 (Apr 13, 2015)
- Add icon to Project and Build page.
- Fix NPE when there's only 1 successful build.
- Expose data to remote access API.
v1.1.1 (Jan 28, 2015)
- Make it work on Java 8.
v1.1.0 (Jan 12, 2015)
- Support both SBT and Maven.