- Job Config History plugin:
Will lead to a Stack Overflow due to an infinite loop on a property request on startup; this heavily delays the start and slows down Jenkins in general.
- Artifactory plugin:
The artifactory options are not visible on projects/jobs using the inheritance plug-in.
"This build is parameterized" message sometimes appears twice. Only one of the two fields actually contains & controls parameters. The other is a blank stub that does not save anything.
- Rebuilder plugin:
If that plug-in is not installed, you will see a "ClassNotFoundException" on "RebuildValidatorSuppressor". This error is harmless, as all that class does is to disable the Rebuilder plug-in for inheritance-controlled jobs (as the plug-in has its own rebuild implementation). What is not there can't be disabled, you see.
- Various SCM plugins:
Polling will only work for many SCM plug-ins, if the SCM property or its polling property is enabled is defined on a job itself, but not if it's inherited. We are investigating whether this can be fixed without having to alter the code of the SCM plug-ins themselves.
Version 184.108.40.206 (
- Identical to v1.4.11. Re-upload because maven created a snapshot instead of release version
Version 1.4.11 (
- Fixed issue with properties not being evaluated in the correct order -- some properties were being inherited multiple times, if defined in different parents.
- Layouting fixes and improved support for context-based URLs on many GUI pages
- Replaced many Jelly pages with Groovy scripts
- Changed name of "Child Job Creation" to "Compound Creation".
- Added additional a table to the project overview page to more immediately see direct parents and children that are leafs.
- Moved "project class" from compound-config page to general page. This makes sense, as this field can be used in the "Related Projects View" to sort/filter projects
- Improved rendering of "range" slider element.
- Added option to disallow compound renaming (only relevant for automatically created 'compound' jobs)
- Fixed issue with project-names instead of parameter-names being displayed on "Show Parameter derivation" page