|title||Deprecated: This plugin has been removed from the Jenkins Update Centre|
The Apptwack service no longer exists.
Archived versions of this plugin remain available for download.
A Jenkins CI plugin for running Android/iOS mobile tests on 100s of real devices using AppThwack.
Check out the Continuous Integration for Mobile Apps with AppThwack and Jenkins blog series for more information.
- Easily add testing on 100s of real Android/iOS devices to your build process.
- Supports all major open source frameworks:
- UI Automator
- UI Automation
- Project level trend graph for pass/warn/fail tests.
- Individual test results organized by test device.
- CPU/Memory/Thread Count/Network Stats/GFX Stats trend graphs per run.
- ListColumnView to show pass/warn/fail numbers for most recent run.
- Automatic download of all test artifacts (log files, screenshots, etc).
Pass/Warn/Fail By Job
Easy Project/Device Pool Configuration
Most Recent Results