- Create your new view. Give it a name like "All2", and do not choose the type "All" if that option is available. Choose "List" or some other option if you have other plugins installed.
- Find the checkbox labeled "Use a regular expression to include jobs into the view" and check it.
- Enter the regular expression ".*" to pick up all views jobs (or use the View Job Filters)
- Configure the view in any other way you like. For example, changing the columns you want to show.
- Save the new view
- Optionally, now you can replace your "All" view with your new view with the remaining steps
- Follow the instructions above for Deleting the All view
- Rename your temporary "All2" view to "All" by clicking the "Edit View" link on the left of that view's page