- Build package: the name of the .app iOS build package to upload to App.io. This must be a simulator build - typically this would be something like WORKSPACE/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/<package>.app. The package will be zipped and uploaded to App.io via S3.
- Application name: the name that App.io will use for this application (validation is performed via the App.io API).
Sep 10, 2013)
- Initial releaseAdded App.io logo to Action and ProminentProjectAction links
Version 1.2 (Sep 8, 2013)
- Fixed bug in AppioAppObject: changed model classes to include only required fields
- Changed plugin to use "prismadrop" as default URL where no succesful build exists
- Added Application Name validation to AppioRecorder descriptor descriptor
Version 1.0 (Jun 18, 2013)
- Initial release