Note: There is no Android version of this build step, because the Android SDK already provides this functionality ("adb reboot").
Version 2.25 (Released June 13, 2016)
- Added support for CloudTest API tokens. See Section on creating api tokens.
Version 2.24 (Released June 2, 2016)
- Fixed null pointer exception during HTTP client creation.
Version 2.23 (Released May 25, 2016)
- Added support for client side certificates to communicate with a cloud server.
- Manage Jenkins -> Configure System -> CloudTest Servers -> Advanced
- Enter the full path of the keystore file (.jks)
- If no password is required leave blank.
Version 2.22 (Released February 26, 2016)
- Display full clip path for validation messages (eg. A nested clip will have all clips on its path output, not just its clip name).
- Blocks cross-site scripting in output of test results.
Version 2.15 (released May 13, 2014)
- "Play Composition(s)" build step no longer outputs duplicate validation clip names. Clip name formatting has changed to be on individual lines and validation messages belonging to the clip are now indented.