The plugin is not maintained anymore. The code is still available though.
Integration of the Activiti BPMN Workflow Engine into Jenkins.
The Jenkow plugin is not under active development any more.
- are stored in Git repository exposed via the Git Server Plugin
- are authored either with
- Jenkins User Conference 2012 San Francisco: Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) Workflows in Jenkins (Slides)
Version 0.3.x (Mar 5, 2013)
- Separated Activiti Designer 5.11.2 into Jenkow Activiti Designer plugin
- Included Activiti Explorer 5.11 as Jenkow Activiti Explorer plugin
- This includes the Activiti Modeler (web-based workflow editor)
- Extra button to create a non-existing workflow
- Workflow diagram getting displayed on job page
- Don't use dashes ("-") in workflow names, because they get internally converted to underscores ("_") and workflow lookups fail.
Version 0.2.5 (Nov 27, 2012)
- Added manual job mode flag to Jenkins task
Version 0.2.4 (Sep 27, 2012)
- Upgrading Eclipse Update Site Plugin dependency to 1.2 to get Eclipse Juno fix.
Version 0.2 (Sep 7, 2012)
- Tutorial for setting up Jenkow. (v0.2.x)
- Simplified tooling and workflow access
- Integrated Activiti Designer into Jenkow
- Leveraging Git server plugin for hosting workflow repository
Version 0.1 (May 18, 2012)
- First release
External Open Bugs
- Eclipse Bug 398238: Tycho should be able to consume zipped up update site
- ACT-1363: id and name field missing in CustomServiceTask