- Command-Line Tools Are Optional : The command-line tools are not bundled with Xcode 4.3 by default. Instead, they have to be installed using the Components tab of the Downloads preferences panel
/Developer No Longer Exists : You may have to reconfigure its path like this:
sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/
Version 2.0.4 (22th Jun 2018)
- I will display an error message if the developer profile is not loaded.
Version 2.0.3 (18th Jun 2018)
- Implemented the ability to export IPA files from already compiled archives.
- JENKINS-50266 : Fix custom xcodebuild arguments not passed through to export archive step.
- JENKINS-51418 : Fix to always be able to use developer team ID as a parameter regardless of automatic code signature.
- Fix the Plugin is abnormally terminate if the out of order of lines from Xcodebuild output is changed.
- Added a function to retrieve necessary information for code signature from compiled archive.
- Support multiple versions of Xcode without using 'EnvInject Plugin'.