After that please create a pull request on GitHub with your change and link to the JIRA issue in the PR, and link to the PR from the JIRA issue.
Fixed some bugs that came in with the release of a new major version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- JENKINS-48197 - Do not initialize fields already loaded from configuration
- JENKINS-48177 - Even marking build as unstable when errors during script execution appear
- JENKINS-48169 - Using better descriptions for role limitations
|This is a major refactoring of the plugin. It hasn't been updated for years now. The configuration was changed, but your existing configuration will be automatically migrated to the new format. I cannot reproduce every configuration, so please open a bug ticket (and try to be kind, I'm doing this in my free time and don't want to harm anyone).|
- JENKINS-11285 - Ability to run postbuild script on a given node
- JENKINS-30011 - Allow multiple instances of Post Build Scripts as a post build action
- Fix JENKINS-28825 - Confusing error message when leaving script path empty
- Major refactoring, but still trying to be downwards compatible
- Added help files and translations
- JENKINS-24308 - Expost build variable, the AbstractBuild
Please refer to the README document to see the latest release notes: https://github.com/jenkinsci/postbuildscript-
- Added an option to set the build to unstable instead of failed
- Fix JENKINS-16789 - Concurrent builds using postbuildscript plugin will wait for all the instances to finish
- Fix JENKINS-19954 - PostBuildScript runs for each matrix configuration rather than after they are all completed when set to MATRIX
- Fix JENKINS-19326 - Groovy script should execute with workspace dir as working directory.
- Fix JENKINS-19072 - No Such Field: 'executeOnMatrixNodes'
- Fix JENKINS-18936 - checkbox is not staying checked
- Fix JENKINS-19033 - execution is always last, rather than where placed in the post-build actions list
- Fix JENKINS-18530 - Postbuild script plugin not respecting order in Post-build Action
- Fix JENKINS-11219 - execution is always last, rather than where placed in the post-build actions list
- Let user configure script to be executed either on matrix head or axes nodes. Hidden for non-matrix projects
- Fix JENKINS-15395 - Add checkbox to run script when build fails (as well as when it passes)
- Fix JENKINS-14668 - failure to load without ivy plugin installed
- Merge pull request - Make dependency to Ivy plugin optional
- Fixed JENKINS-13418 - PostBuildScript plugin does not load its configuration properly
- Change default value for condition to run scripts if the build is not on success.
- Fixed a bug where this plugin breaks Promoted Builds Plugin
- Added support of Ivy job type
- Built for 1.409 (LTS series)
- Added an option to run this build scripts only on success (merge pull request)
- Fixed JENKINS-11219 - Add the option to run the script after all the sub elements of a matrix project build have finished
- Added job build steps to post-build actions
- Fixed JENKINS-10889 - PostBuildScript plugin fails with Maven2 jobs
- Initial version