Archived versions of this plugin remain available for download.
Automatically deploys your application to CloudBees RUN@Cloud at the end of your build.
Before 1.4, automatic deployment with maven native plugin failed with maven3.
How it works
The cloudbees-deployer plugin uses the CloudBees API to deploy your application to RUN@Cloud. It runs as a publisher at the end of the build, only if the build is successful. All you need to do is provide a file pattern so that the plugin can find your war.
You can define multiple RUN@Cloud accounts in the global configuration section. Then, in the job configuration for the application, click "Deploy to CloudBees", choose the desired account, and enter the application ID. If your build succeeds, the application is uploaded to RUN@Cloud and automatically deployed.
Watch this screencast to see it in action.
Version 5.0 (May 26, 2014)
- The required dependencies are now either open source or are no longer required as dependencies. This is the first release of the plugin after returning to OSS.
Due to a specific dependency being one that CloudBees are not in a position to release Open Source at this point in time (though our intention is to release it Open Source, or refactor to not need that component) this plugin is not currently Open source.
Pre 2.0 history
Version 1.7 (February 27, 2012)
- Handle + character in secret keys on global config page.
- improve deployment progress rendering (same as cloudbees SDK)
- JENKINS-12834 : use filepattern to disambiguate artifacts when maven build produces multiple wars
Version 1.6 (August 24, 2011)
- add an action for use by RunListener plugin for monitoring deployer plugin.
- JENKINS-10694 : fix automatic deployment with maven 3
Version 1.5 (August 24, 2011)
not deployed. has failed on olamy laptop !!
Version 1.4 (August 3, 2011)
- JENKINS-10472 : clodubees-deploy-plugin's MavenArtifactFilePathSaver does not check if the Publisher is enabled
Version 1.3 (Jun 6, 2011)
- JENKINS-9580 : CloudBees mispelled
- JENKINS-9724 JENKINS-9678 : java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when deployer can't find the artifact to deploy
Version 1.2 (May 2, 2011)
- JENKINS-9556 : configuring job without configuring any cloudbees account throw a NPE
- JENKINS-9557: adding a flag to prevent account modification. touch the public attribute : org.jenkins.plugins.cloudbees.CloudbeesPublisher$DescriptorImpl.disableAccountSetup or -Dcloudbees.disableAccountSetup=true
Version 1.1 (Apr 28, 2011)
- Fake release
Version 1.0 (Apr 28, 2011)
- First version