This plugin adds the ability to directly merge Subversion branches in Jenkins. See http://code.google.com/p/jigomerge/
Configure your Subversion repository in the Source Code Management section : this is the branche you want to merge to.
In the Build Triggers section, set a value in Build periodically. Do not use Poll SCM !
Advice : The merge to be effective should be run as often as possible. For exemple set the Build periodically to every hour. This will prevent conflicts as much as possible.
In the Build section, choose Perform svn merge with Jigomerge.
3 fields are mandatory :
- source : the repository you want to merge from
- username : the username to merge with
Optional fields :
- one by one : if checked, one commit per revision merge
- eager : if checked, try to merge revisions even if a previous one is conflicting. Use with caution !
- add the ability, from the report view, when a conflict occurs, to choose to
- ignore a revision
- choose which revision to keep to resolve the conflict
- handle unbreakable merge feature with parameter "validation script" -> (should be included in 0.2)
Release 0.1 (2011-03-13)
- initial release
- jigomerge-plugin 0.1 uses jigomerge in version 2.2.3