Repository Connector adds features for resolving artifacts from a Maven repository like Nexus or Artifactory.
When installing this plugin, you'll be given an additional build parameter 'Maven Repository Artifact' and a build step 'Artifact Resolver', allowing you to select versions from a remote repository and to download the artifact.
For Help and support please use the Jenkins Users mailing list.
The comment list below is not monitored.
1.2.6 (05. June 2019)
- fix JENKINS-52669: IndexOutOfBoundsException after upgrade to 1.2.3
1.2.5 (05. Mar 2019)
- don't store repository credentials in plain text
1.2.4 (18. May 2018)
- fix JENKINS-50293: Repository Connector Plugin does not use Jenkins configured proxy correctly
- fix JENKINS-50963: UpdatePolicy reset to default on edit
1.2.3 (31. Jan 2018)
- partial fix for JENKINS-33796, adds pipeline support for artifact resolution
- fix JENKINS-36149 (SECURITY-170)
- NOTE: 1.2.0/1.2.1/1.2.2 were released versions that failed to upload to nexus