Provides a job view displaying project status in a highly visible manner. This is ideal for displaying on a screen on the office wall as a form of Extreme Feedback Device.
If you use this and want to reconfigure the view, you can't directly because it is full screen and the left menu is not rendered. To reconfigure the view, go to the view, then append "/configure" to the url, and you get the configuration screen. Append "/delete" to the view URL to delete the view. One person's bug is another person's feature .
Release 1.10 (not released yet) :
- Modified to use div based layout to provide equal sized boxes.
- Highlight time since last successful build more
- Some tidying up of the UI (although still too cluttered!)
- Created a sidebar to list claimed builds separately from the main builds, only showing the build name and claim reason.
- Claim plugin integration fixes.