Quickly benefit from Sonar, an open-source Code Quality Management Platform based on many well known analysis tools like Checkstyle, PMD, Findbugs, Cobertura, ....
Once your technical project is configured in Hudson, just activate the Sonar plugin in order to analyze your source code according to the following quality axes :
- Install and start the Sonar server
- Activate the Sonar plugin from the Hudson Plugin Manager
- Define a Sonar installation from the Configure System page. Some advanced parameters are used when overriding default Sonar configuration.
- Activate Sonar on jobs from the "Post-build actions" section.
- Build your project
We recommend to execute Sonar at the most on nightly builds. It's useless to activate it on continuous builds.
- View your project in Sonar application (default is http://localhost:9000)