Configuring the NCover Plugin
The NCover plug-in requires Hudson 1.312 or greater. If you are using an older version of Hudson, use its automatic upgrade feature first by visiting the "Manage Hudson" link on your Hudson dashboard and click the "Upgrade Automatically" button near the top.
- Install the NCover plugin (via Manage Hudson -> Manage Plugins -> Available, check "NCover", and click the "Install" button at the bottom)
- Configure your project's build script to generate NCover HTML reports (See see below for an example with Gallio)
- Enable the "Publisher NCover HTML report" publisher
- Specify the HTML report directory which is generated by NCover, relative to the project workspace.
- Optionally change the report name to be displayed. Multiple reports can be specified separated by commas.
Generating NCover HTML reports