The JDepend Plugin is a plugin to generate JDepend reports for builds.
Please direct all feature requests to the issue tracker, making sure to mention "JDepend" somewhere in the heading or body. Please note that active development on this plugin has ceased for the time being (the original itch has been scratched), so if you have new features, it will be quicker to try having a go yourself and make a commit to the SVN repository. The code should be fairly good.
Version 1.3.0 (Feb 22, 2018)
- JENKINS-49586 - Make the plugin compatible with Jenkins 2.102+
- More info: Plugins affected by fix for JEP-200
- Commit - Create JDepend temporary directory on master (reverts change in 1.2.4)
- Note from Unknown User (oleg_nenashev): This was a pending commit in the master branch. If you experience any issues with that, raise a JIRA ticket
Version 1.2.4 (Nov 03, 2014)
- Commit - Create JDepend temporary directory on agent instead of the master
Version 1.2.3 (Feb 14, 2011)
- Remove unused code.