Archive and publish .NET code coverage HTML reports from NCover.
It is recommended to use instead the more flexible and robust HTML Publisher plugin, which was generalized from this plugin after its creation.
The post-build action when configuring a project:
The coverage project/build action which sends you to the archived HTML report:
Configuring the NCover Plugin
C:\Program Files\Gallio\bin\Gallio.Echo.exe "C:\path\to\your.dll" /runner:ncover3 /runner-property:NCoverArguments="//html artifacts\coverage-html //at ncover3.trend"
Version 0.3 (Mar 3, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 0.2.6 (
Jul 28, 2009)
- Improve compatibility with older Java versions including 1.4
- Remove debug logging that was ending up in the build log
Version 0.2.5 (
Jul 16, 2009)
- Allow for a report page to be named index.html instead of stomping over it
- Add "Back to Hudson" link
- Drop the filename extension from the tab names