- Install and start the Sonar server
- Activate the sonar plugin from the Hudson Plugin Manager
- Define a Sonar installation from the Configure System page
- Activate sonar on jobs from the "Post-build actions" section:
- Build your project
We recommend to execute Sonar at the most on nightly builds. It's useless to activate it on continuous builds.
- View your project in Sonar application (default is http://localhost:9000)
See the roadmap.
1.0 (May 20th, 2009)
Compatible with Sonar 1.8 and later. For older versions, please use 0.2.