Sectioned View Plugin
This plugin provides a new view implementation that can be divided into sections. Each section can display different information about the selected jobs. An extension point is also provided to define new types of sections.
|Table of Contents|
Using this plugin you can combine different types of sections to create a view that is tailored to your needs. Each section can contain different jobs and can have an optional header.
Job Graphs Section - a section that presents a mini overview of all the trend reports for the selected jobs.
Release 1.20 - 18 Nov 2015
- Requires Jenkins 1.580 or higher
- JENKINS-25920 Update UI style to match that in newer Jenkins versions
- JENKINS-8276 Fixed issue with View Job Filters in List View Section
- Job names in List View Section inside a Folder are now relative to that folder
- JENKINS-30799 Job list in List View Section config is now scrollable
- View Listing Section style updated to match newer Jenkins
- Fixed View Job Filters for jobs in Folders
- JENKINS-19376 + JENKINS-10612 - Fixed display of 3-column layout
Release 1.19 - 10 Jul 2015
Release 1.18 - 17 Jun 2013
- Support CloudBees Folders or other item groups.
- Word wrap text sections even style is None.
- Fixed problems with textarea in text view sections introduced in 1.17.
Release 1.17 - 5 Jun 2013
- Security flaw: need to use configured markup formatter for text view sections.
- Better static resource caching.
Release 1.16 - 4 Dec 2011
- Fixed word wrapping in text section JENKINS-11755
- Fixed nested view tree in view listing section for recent versions of Jenkins JENKINS-11702
Release 1.15 - 23 Mar 2011
- Fixed NPE in View Listing Section when no views were selected.
- Cleaned up plugin licensing (MIT License).
Release 1.14 - 3 Feb 2011
- Added support for ViewsTabBar extensions (such as DropDown ViewsTabBar Plugin or Extension Point for Project Views Navigation).
- Replaced some occurrences of "Hudson" with "Jenkins" and updated links to point to new Jenkins wiki.
Release 1.13 - 13 Dec 2010
- Built against Jenkins 1.388
- Applied patch for JENKINS-8276 - Added ability to use View Job Filters on all Sectioned View Sections.
Release 1.12 - 1 Nov 2010
- Requires Jenkins 1.377 or higher
- Added a new section type for displaying a listing of selected views. Supports the Nested View Plugin for hierarchical views.
Release 1.11 - 15 Jun 2010
- Requires Jenkins 1.345 or higher
- Made job names clickable when configuring sections
- Some community-contributed localizations
- Added support for labelled test group graphs in Test Result and Job Graphs sections (see LabeledTestGroupsPublisher Plugin)
Release 1.10 - 23 Feb 2010
- Fixed url to compiler warnings trend graph when using a newer version of the Warnings Plugin - JENKINS-5725
- Note: this version will now fail to display the warnings when used with older versions of the Warnings Plugin
- Added some new graphs to Job Graphs Section
- Open Tasks trend
- Static Analysis combined trend
Release 1.9 - 22 Feb 2010
- Added a Tip style option to the Text Section (to match the style of the confluence tip macro)
- Integrated some French community-contributed translations
Release 1.8 - 28 Jan 2010
- Added an option for selecting a Text Section's style (currently just note/info/warning style)
- Newly added List View Sections now contain the standard columns by default
Release 1.7 - 23 Jan 2010
- Requires Jenkins 1.342 or higher
- Fix 1.342 Jenkins core compatibility
- Fixed JENKINS-4844 - Sectioned View in "My Views" now shows the correct tabs.
- Requires Jenkins 1.329 or higher
- Added ability to configure columns in List View Section just like in the standard List View
- Fixed table layout on configuration page
- Added violation graph support for Freestyle projects to the Job Graphs Section
- Added "Text Section" type
- Added section width and positioning settings
- Support for regex-based job includes for each section
- First implementation of "Job Graphs Section" type
Release 1.1 (release failed, skipping this version)
- Initial release.
- Implemented "Test Result Section" and standard "List View Section"
See the CHANGELOG in the source repository.