This plugin allows you publish Testability Explorer test results
generates trend reports for the Testability Explorer, an open source program which uses byte-code analysis to look for testability pitfalls in Java code.
Testability Explorer is an open-source tool that identifies hard-to-test Java code. Testability Explorer provides a repeatable objective metric of "testability." This metric becomes a key component of engineering a social change within an organization of developers. The Testability Explorer report provides actionable information to developers which can be used as measure of progress towards a goal and a guide to refactoring towards a more testable code-base. Further information can be found here.
The following features are provided by this plug-in:
- Configuration of the XML report files to scan after a build.
- Configurable threshold value at which a build will become unstable if your code's testability is beyond this number.
- Trend reports
- Overall testability cost for your project.
- Number of excellent, good and poor testable classes in your project.
- Detailed information how the testability cost is aggregated per class.
The current release is available in the download section. This plug-in is developed and maintained by Reik Schatz. Please use the Hudson mailing lists or the Testability Explorer mailing list to ask questions, create feature request or bug reports.
- First version