Do not use this plugin anymore. Use Performance
This plugin allows you to capture report from JMeter. Hudson will generate graphic charts with the trend report of performance and robustness.
Release 0.3.0 includes the feature of setting the final build status as good, unstable or failed, based on the reported jmeter error percentage.
Usage with Freestyle project
$ svn checkout https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/hudson/trunk/hudson/plugins/jmeter jmeter (username is 'guest' and password 'guest' $ cd jmeter $ mvn package $ cp target/jmeter.hpi <path_to_hudson>/data/plugins
- Added the possibility of using more than one jmeter-report file. In order to keep the last version behaviour, the trend graphs will appear on the front page of the Hudson job if only one report file is present, when several report files are present the graphs will appear only when you click on “Jmeter trend”.
- Added a configuration page for the graphs, accessible form the “Jmeter trend” page. It permits to show only the n last builds or the builds within a range of dates, the configuration is saved in a cookie.
- Added threshold parameters in order to report the build process as unstable or failed based on the error percentage.
- Fixed some bugs related with the parsing of previous-builds not configured for jmeter tasks.
- Improvement of the plugin's performance when generating the graphs.
- Added support for non-http XML report files.
- To keep the current test results obtained with the 0.2 plugin one has to apply the following migration procedure :
* Rename the result file jmeter.xml found at the build root to "nameOfTheJmeterTest.xml"
* Move the result file "nameOfTheJmeterTest.xml" to the build/jmeter-reports directory
* The procedure has to be performed for all the existing builds
handling jmeter log format v 2.0