This plugin helps to automate code analysis and integrate measures to Sonar.
- install the Sonar server
- upload sonar.hpito hudson plugins
- define a Sonar installation
- you can define advanced parameters to override default sonar paramaters :
- activate sonar on jobs from the "Post-build actions" section:
- build your project
We recommend to execute Sonar at the most on nightly builds. It's useless to activate it on continuous builds.
- view your project from Sonar
The plugin does not use yet Maven installations, so the mvn script must be present in PATH.
- Initial release
This plugin allow easy integration of SonarQube™, the open source platform for Continuous Inspection of code quality.