GIT_COMMIT- SHA of the current
GIT_BRANCH- Name of the remote repository (defaults to
origin), followed by name of the branch currently being used, e.g. "
origin/master" or "
GIT_LOCAL_BRANCH- Name of the branch on Jenkins. When the "checkout to specific local branch" behavior is configured, the variable is published. If the behavior is configured as null or **, the property will contain the resulting local branch name sans the remote name.
GIT_PREVIOUS_COMMIT- SHA of the previous built commit from the same branch (the current SHA on first build in branch)
GIT_PREVIOUS_SUCCESSFUL_COMMIT- SHA of the previous successfully built commit from the same branch.
GIT_URL- Repository remote URL
N- Repository remote URLs when there are more than 1 remotes, e.g. GIT_URL_1, GIT_URL_2
GIT_COMMITTER_NAME- The name entered if the "Custom user name/e-mail address" behaviour is enabled; falls back to the value entered in the Jenkins system config under "Global Config user.name Value" (if any)
GIT_COMMITTER_EMAIL- The email entered if the "Custom user name/e-mail address" behaviour is enabled; falls back to the value entered in the Jenkins system config under "Global Config user.email Value" (if any)
Version 3.8.0 (Feb 26, 2018)
Version 3.7.0 (Dec 21, 2017)
- Fix checkout performance regression due to many rev-parse calls (JENKINS-45447)
- Add Bitbucket and Gitlab browser guessing (in addition to existing GitHub browser guessing) (PR#562)
- Validate Fisheye git browser URL during input (JENKINS-48064)
- Allow retry by throwing IOException if submodule update fails (JENKINS-32481)
- Don't pass empty username to User.get() (JENKINS-48589)