This plugin introduces a game where users gets point on improving the builds.
The plugin is not activated for all jobs at start, each separate job has to activate the game. The game can also be de-activated in one job if some large merge activity is going to take place. To activate the game for a job, go to the job configuration page and check the , click "Add post-build action" and select "Continuous integration game box" from the list of available post-build actions.
Build score card
For each build the game calculates, according to the rules, the number of points that it is worth. Each user that is responsible for the build (ie comitters) receives the points.
You would like to add rules to the game that are only valid for your organization and do not want to share them. To do this you should declare the game plugin as a mandatory dependency to your plugin. Then implement the Rule and add them to the RuleBook as in above point.
Version 1.26 (2016-10-21)compatibility with DSLs (pull-19)
Version 1.26 (2016-10-21)
- compatibility with DSLs (pull-19)
Version 1.25 (2016-06-30)
- Support for jacoco coverage (pull-16)
Version 1.24 (2016-03-12)
- Support for maven findbugs scores (pull-18)
Version 1.23 (2015-11-08)
- Prevent user to edit score value (pull-17)
Version 1.22 (2015-08-21)
- Expose leaderboard via API (pull-9)
Version 1.21 (2015-02-17)
- Adapt to API changes introduced in Jenkins core, bump version dependencies (issue #24478)
Version 1.20 (2014-07-19)
- Remember history per user where most recent awarded points are coming from (pull-7)
- Correct help link for case insensitive setting (issue #20125)
- Configurable points to be awarded for matching rules (issue #6446)
- leaderboard shows a sortable position number (pull-12)
Version 1.19 (2012-09-17)
- Prevent XSS in user name (JENKINS-14309)
- authenticated users can modify their own scores (JENKINS-3575)
- CI game fails with NPE (JENKINS-11041)
- Added support for Markup Formatter in the LeaderBoard for displaying the user's description (pull-2)
Version 1.18 (2011-02-18)
- added support for incremental Maven builds (not yet implemented for the PMD and the Violations rule)
- Added stylecop warnings for the violations plugin JENKINS-4847