More information is available at jenkins.io.
6 (March 6, 2019)
- JENKINS-56405 - Don't require registry credentials if a registry URL is specified.
Version 1.3.5 (March 1, 2019)
- JENKINS-52744 - Show a meaningful error when an environment variable value references an undefined variable.
- JENKINS-49950 - Allow using Dockerhub credentials without having to specify a registry URL.
- JENKINS-55476 - Don't trigger
unsuccessfulpost condition for successful builds.
- JENKINS-55459 - Make parallel stages that fail fast result in the build being marked as failed, not aborted.
Version 188.8.131.52 (January 8, 2019)