- TestComplete or TestExecute is installed on them.
- The required browsers and applications are installed on the nodes.
- TestComplete project files are copied to your node workspace.
- The required test data files and other helper files reside on the nodes.
- If you have a desktop tested application, make sure the application is installed on the nodes before running TestComplete tests.
To copy files to the nodes, you can, for example, use the Folder Copy operation of the File Operations plugin.( File Operations Plugin)
- Freestyle Jobs
- View Test Results