The AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM) is an open-source framework you can use to build serverless applications on AWS.
This plugin helps you automate the deployments of your applications that are defined using SAM.
- Custom build step
- Deploy SAM projects to AWS
- Package SAM projects to a S3
- Use specific or auto-generated S3 bucket (if not given, a bucket will be automatically generated in your account for you)
- Template parameter support
- Template tags support
- Deploy to specific region
- Use an S3 prefix for packaged artifacts to have fine-grained control of where artifacts are uploaded
- Use a specific KMS key for encrypting packaged artifacts at rest in S3
- Configurable deployment role